Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wow, it's been a week since I posted. Sorry about that. I've been out of town--not that it's an excuse, I had Internet access while I was gone--but spending time with family seemed much more important.
I got to see my son play some softball while I was gone--he plays on two different teams in two different leagues. Neither game that I saw went to the final inning. The first game was rained out, and the second game got a "mercy call." I believe the rule is that if one team is up by 10 points at the end of the 5th inning, then they won the game. I might be upset if it were not for the fact that, in the second game, it was his team that was ahead when they called the game (13 points ahead!).
Of course, having been out of town, I have a lot of catching up to do here, now that I'm back. I worked ahead as much as I could before I left, but there are some things you just can't do ahead of time, you know? So, I'm afraid that this is it for now. I will be back posting full-length blogs on Monday.

No comments: