Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just Some Stuff


I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to post today, because I am visiting my parents, and their DSL went out. It just recently came back on. Unfortunately, having had all this time to think about what I would like to blog about today, I have no idea. What a conundrum.

One thing that I should point out: I am aware that sometimes when I post I use the first person plural ("we" or "us"), and sometimes the second person plural ("you"--which, unfortunately, is pretty indistinguishable from the second person singular). I hope I'm not fooling anyone. I learn a lot from these blogs--some of them seem to me to be directed right at me. If there are other people out there who benefit from my ramblings, I am glad of it. I'm certainly not going to tell you to butt out just because these entries are for me. I really do hope that these help other people, too.

By the way, some time ago, I mentioned in one of my blog postings that I had gotten frustrated with the situation regarding Christian radio stations in my area: Yesterday someone was kind enough to respond to that post with URL's for online Christian radio stations. I appreciate that, even though my point was really more about the way people responded to the radio stations that we did have. It is nice to have alternatives, though.

I lifted the above illustration from gravestmor.com. Specifically, from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good Christmas!

-Lyn