Friday, May 25, 2007

Man, did I get behind! My apologies to the two or three people that read my blog (as if it were that many) for not posting yesterday or the day before. I got really busy. Very unusual for me, since my job is *so* demanding (is using asterisks to indicate sarcasm acceptable?). Anyway, The video stuff is looking good--I was able to synch up the audio from the one DVD to the video from the other. I've tried to synch stuff up before without much success, but it all depends on the medium that the audio was captured on. CD's tend to be slightly faster, even though they are 'real time' (or maybe DVD's are slightly slower? Not sure). Anyway, these were both DVD's, so it's okay. It worked out. Meantime, three day week-end coming up. We're going to be doing 'spring cleaning' at the church. This also includes touching up the paint, deep-cleaning carpets, etc. Not looking forward to the work, but I am looking forward to how much better the building is going to look.
By the way, it occurs to me that the Ford Motor Company should make a car called the "Prefect" with terry-cloth upholstery, so that the driver of a Ford Prefect would always have a towel handy. Just a thought.

No comments: